What shirts should you wear with leggings? You’ve finally talked yourself into wearing leggings. You realized that even though you are not a waif model, you can still wear leggings, and you are right. You can wear leggings. Now, all you need are some shirts to wear with leggings with. Don’t worry. This article will give you some specific shirts to wear, but first, here are some general guidelines about what to look for when selecting these shirts.
The key to wearing shirts with leggings is that, in general, you want to wear a long shirt that will cover the crotch area. You will also want to wear a shirt that is looser and less form fitting. The loose-fitting top is extra important if you are bottom heavy or pear-shaped, like most women are.
Don’t fret! Here are seven shirts you can wear with leggings:
- A sleeveless, long silk shirt: The femininity of the silk makes the shirt extra flowy and feels great against your skin. This shirt sans sleeves makes it a perfect weekend look.
- Long three-quarter-sleeve turtleneck: This turtleneck with leggings makes an oh-so comfy look. The three-quarter-length sleeves are the perfect, figure-slimming length.
- Long denim shirt: This is pure Americana. Wear the denim shirt with a scarf and boots for an easy, classically American look. Who needs Parisian chic when you have a denim shirt?
- Long tunic with slits up both sides: A tunic is usually reserved for spring and summer, but you can transform it into the perfect legging look. The slits on both sides will show off a little muscle tone through your leggings.
- Long, off-the-shoulder sweater: Smolder in a sexy off-the-shoulder sweater with your leggings. It is a way to make it seem like you don’t even have to try to be sexy (even if you spent two hours trying to find the perfect sweater that just “slipped” off your shoulder).
- Your dresses: This one may seem a little confusing, but leggings can transform your dresses into shirts. So take a look in your closet and see what dresses you can wear as shirts with your leggings.
There you have it – seven shirts to wear with leggings. There’s no need to continue to worry. Your fashion crisis has been averted. But what shoes should you wear with these shirts? Oh no, raise the crisis level back up to threat level orange!
Have the opportunity to win free prizes for people that sign up for the webinar. www.StyleRescuePlan.com