Part 6 of the series, Six Chix You Knew in High School. Here is a style lesson from the bad girl – zipper details are great way to add a little edge to your outfit. See the image above and the pencil skirt with great zipper detail on the hips. It adds a rock and roll element to an otherwise conservative outfit. Watch the zipper details how-to style video here.
Six Chix You Knew in High School Recap:
- The Drama Girl – Monochromatic
- The Prom Queen – Sparkle and an Oversized Ring
- The Cheerleader – Pleated Skirt
- The Class President – Stylish Sneakers
- The Bad Girl – Zipper Details
Get my FREE 7-PART COURSE “How to go from Plain Jane to Captivating & Chic” at www.NoMorePlainJane.com